The terms and conditions will apply to the Customers who accept our terms during the account
opening process and signing up with the Digitt+ Application.
General and Scope
These terms and conditions set out the terms of the provision of services by the
Company to you, including the use of the Digitt+ Account and the execution of
payment transactions relating thereto. Before you can use Digitt+ services you are
read these terms and conditions, confirm the accuracy of the provided
information and confirm your agreement with these terms and conditions by
creating an Digitt+ Account and using the Digitt+ Application; and
provide us with such documentation and information required to comply with the
Once you have completed the process for creation of the Digitt+ Account, all
functionalities of the Digitt+ Application will be made available to you.
You confirm that you have provided correct, true and up to date information and
documents during the onboarding process of subscribing to the Digitt+ Application.
You undertake that, if your details change, you will notify us immediately. You
shall bear any losses that occur due to the submission of invalid, inaccurate or
outdated information and documents.
Together with any [policies], these Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement
between you and the Company. You are advised to print or download and keep a copy of
the Terms and Conditions for future reference.
Various terms used in these Terms and Conditions have a defined meaning as
“Digitt+ Account” means your relationship established with the Company
vide the account to be established / created by you for the purposes of availing
the services being offered by the Company vide the AFT Application.
“Digitt+ Application” means the mobile application owned or licensed by
“Applicable Laws” means means any law, legislation, statute, ordinance, code,
order, decree, directive, judgement, decision, injunction, license, permit,
approval of any authority, regulations, rule, and judicial interpretation
thereof, and any interpretation of or determination in respect of any of the
foregoing, by any authority having jurisdiction over the matter in question and
binding on a given person.
“Company” means Akhtar Fuiou Technologies (Private) Limited, a company
incorporated under the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan bearing company
universal identification number of 0161010 and having its registered office at
Suite 601, High Q Tower, Gulberg V Jail Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
“EMI” means the Electronic Money Institution as defined under the EMI
“EMI Regulations” means the regulatory framework for EMIs, communicated
by SBP via PSD Circular No. 1 of 2019, dated April 1, 2019, titled “Electronic
Money Institutions Regulations (EMIs).”
“E-Money” shall have the meaning ascribed to the term under the EMI
“Helpline” means the helpline set up by the Company designated to the AFT
Application to deal with matters and errors pertaining to the AFT Application.
“NADRA” means the National Database and Registration Authority.
“Payment Services” means (i) to add money to the Digitt+ Account either
through [a cash deposit with the designated arrangement between the Company and
bank, or through internet banking by selecting the bank transfer option with
your personal bank account; and (ii) to make payments using the Digitt+ Account
which shall include top-up purchases, bill payments, payments to merchants
registered with Digitt+ Application, retain network payments and online
transfers either to other users of the Digitt+ Application or other bank account
“SBP” means the State Bank of Pakistan.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions agreed by you, ,
in respect of the Digitt+ Application.
“Website” means Digitt+ website (https://digitt.com.pk/)
The Digitt+ Application
- The Digitt+ Application is the Company’s mobile application for the purposes
providing you with services of an EMI being offered by the Company.
- Through the Digitt+ Application you can, subject to certain conditions do the
- Interbank funds transfer
- Mobile top-up
- Bill Payment
- Order Debit Card
- Wallet to wallet transfer
Customer Registration and Digitt+ Account
You can create your Digitt+ Account by downloading the Digitt+ Application on your
mobile phone [or accessing the Digitt+ Application via the Website] and register for
an Digitt+ Account.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that you may only create an Digitt+
Account provided that such details as required by the SBP in line with the EMI
Regulations are provided.
- In order to get registered, you must:
- be a Pakistani national of 18+ years of age;
- have a valid computerized national identity card (“CNIC”) / Smart National
- Not have nationality of any other Country.
- have a copy of the CNIC/NICOP at the time of registration and/or [provide a
thumb impression for biometric verification]
- have a registered mobile number with any telecommunication service provider in
Pakistan registered in your name against your CNIC / NICOP (“Mobile Number”);
- provide details including residential address, place of birth, mother’s name or
such details as may be required by the Digitt+ Application at the time of
- provide a live digital photograph of yourself;
- comply with such other criteria as may be required by any amendments to the EMI
- accept these Terms and Conditions governing the use of the services offered via
the Digitt+ Application.
- With respect to the Mobile Number, you must ensure, that at the time of registration
for your Digitt+ Account, such number is active and valid against a biometric
verified SIM issued by any telecom service provider which has to be registered with
the Digitt+ Account in order to use certain facilities which form part of the
services provided vide the Digitt+ Application and which involve the use of mobile
phones by you to undertake transactions.
- At the time of registration for your Digitt+ Account, you must undertake that the
information provided by the you shall be correct and accurate and may be used for
retrieving passwords and/or verifying credentials when you call the Helpline. In
case you subsequently notice an error in the information provided, you shall
immediately inform the Company through the Helpline so as to allow the Company to
correct the error.
- Upon receiving the required information as stipulated by these Terms and Conditions,
the Company will initiate the verification process with NADRA. The method of
authentication used for the provided information will dictate the monthly deposit
cap assigned to your Digitt+ Account. The current monthly deposit limit is set at
PKR 50,000/- (Pak Rupees Fifty Thousand) following CNIC verification and PKR
400,000/- (Pak Rupees Four Hundred Thousand) subsequent to biometric verification by
NADRA. Furthermore, the daily cash withdrawal limit is established at PKR 50,000/-
(Pak Rupees Fifty Thousand) for accounts verified through both CNIC and biometric
methods. Please note that these limits may be adjusted in response to changes in
Digitt+'s internal policies or as per the regulations of the SBP.The Company at its
sole discretion may accept or reject request for registration on the Digitt+
Application. In case your request is accepted for availing the services, The Company
will open the Digitt+ Account in your name (as provided on your CNIC).
- Only one Digitt+ Account will be opened per CNIC number and Mobile Number. Upon the
completion of the prerequisites and for registration completion of the Digitt+
Account, you shall receive a 4 (four) digit one time password (OTP) on the Mobile
Number provided for registration and thereafter you shall initiate access to your
Digitt+ Account using the OTP and select a 5 (five) digit passcode to be used to
access your Digitt+ Account.
Your Digitt+ Account
- Your Digitt+ Account acts as your deposit account which enables you to use the
services being offered by the Company and holds your E-Money and enables you to use
the Payment Services.
- Your Digitt+ Account will be a Pakistani Rupee denominated account and this will
remain the currency of your Digitt+ Account for the entire tenor of your agreement
with the Company.
- You understand and agree that the E-Money held in your Digitt+ Account does not earn
any interest, or mark up or any other form of profit or return.
- The E-Money in the Digitt+ Account belongs to the person or legal entity which is
registered as the Digitt+ Account holder. No person other than the Digitt+ Account
holder has any rights in relation to the E-Money held in a Digitt+ Account, except
as required under Applicable Laws. You may not assign or transfer your Digitt+
Account to a third party or otherwise grant any third party a legal or equitable
interest over it.
- The provision of the services provided by the Digitt+ Application is subject to all
applicable charges and taxes and any fee or other amounts payable by you to us shall
be deducted/offset from the balance in your Digitt+ Account. If the Digitt+ Account
balance is insufficient, we reserve the right to invoice you for any shortfall
and/or restrict the provision of any or all of the services.
- By opening a Digitt+ Account you represent and warrant to us that your opening of a
Digitt+ Account does not violate any Applicable Laws are applicable to you.
Maintaining and using your Digitt+ Account
- Once you have registered with the Company through the Digitt+ Application, you may
proceed to use the Payment Services.
- You must ensure that the information provided on your Digitt+ Account is always
accurate and up to date.
- You must notify us immediately after becoming aware of any unauthorised transaction
carried under your Digitt+ Account and in any event no later than [24 hours after
the date of such transaction.
Closing your Digitt+ Account
- The Company may terminate your Digitt+ Account in accordance with laws and
regulations If your Digitt+ Account holds a balance at the time of its termination,
the Digitt+ Application will ask you to withdraw your funds within a reasonable
period of time, during which your Digitt+ Account will be accessible for the purpose
of withdrawing the remaining balance only. You will not be able to close your
account balance is not nill.
In the event of your death, transactions shall continue to be debited to your
Digitt+ Account till such time that the Company is informed in writing about your
death. Upon receiving such notice, the Company will block any fresh transactions
carried out from the date of receipt of the notice. All transactions authorised
through your password, PIN, and other security credentials, before receipt of notice
of your death, shall be debited to your Digitt+ Account accordingly. Subject to
exercise of any remedy available to the Company, in its sole discretion, in the
event of your death, custody of the funds presents in your Digitt+ Account shall
only be handed to your successors-in-interest upon receipt of a succession
certificate issued in accordance with Applicable Laws.
You may access your transaction history for a period of 10 (ten) years after the
closure of your Digitt+ Account by contacting the Helpline and requesting the
information. Your obligations with regards to keeping your Digitt+ Account safe as
set forth in Condition 8 of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply.
- The Company reserves the right to carry out any necessary action against money
laundering, terrorism financing, fraud or other illegal activity checks before
authorizing any withdrawal of your funds, including in relation to returning any
funds to you after you have closed your Digitt+ Account. On account of any illicit
activity, the company reserves the right to block your account on immediate basis
and mark the funds to the concerned authorities.
Privacy and Security
- The Digitt+ Application uses features to help protect the security of your Digitt+
Account. As part of the registration process, you will be required to set your
password and personal identification number (PIN). The security of the PIN or any
passwords must not be endangered or compromised by choosing a PIN/passcode that can
be easily guessed.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to ensure that the PIN and other
confidential information are kept confidential and not to let any other person have
access to your mobile handset and the login PIN. You further understand that any
such access or sharing of information may result in unauthorized use of the service
provided under the Digitt+ Application and loss of your funds credited in the
- If at any time you suspect that your Digitt+ Account has been accessed without your
knowledge or consent, or that your PIN has been fraudulently used, you shall
forthwith contact the Helpline to block the Digitt+ Account. You will be responsible
for any loss caused to you before the Digitt+ Account is blocked, if the same
occurred due to your own negligence.
- The Company shall not be liable if anyone gets access to your PIN and/or SIM/mobile
number and you fail to inform the Company. The transactions received in this regard
are deemed authorized and will be considered legitimate and acted upon by the
Company. The Company shall not accept any liability, in this regard, and shall not
be liable for any claim and compensation raised by you.
- You understand that the Company will never ask for your login PINs and that you
shall not share your PIN and/or pass code with anyone, including the Company’s
staff, other agents under any circumstances. You further understand that no request
for information shall be made via Whatsapp, calls, SMS or any other social media
Loading and Withdrawal E-Money
- You can load E-Money to your Digitt+ Account through inter-bank fund transfers,
over-the-counter of bank (Bank Alfalah), Wallet to wallet transfer, Bank Account
linking and through debit cards issued by banks and financial institutions.
- We do not guarantee the availability of any particular load method (as mentioned
above) and may make changes to or discontinue the acceptance of any particular load
method at our sole discretion and/or in compliance with Applicable Laws.
- E-Money will be credited to your Digitt+ Account after the corresponding Pakistan
Rupees have been received by us or on behalf of you by our relevant bank.
- You can request a withdrawal for all, or part, of the E-Money held in your Digitt+
Account at any time through the automated teller machines (ATM).
- We do not guarantee the availability of any particular load method or withdrawal
method and may, at our sole discretion, make changes to or discontinue a particular
load method or withdrawal method, at our sole discretion, at any time without
providing you with any notice.
- It is strictly prohibited to use the Payment Services and the Digitt+ Account in
connection with the sale or supply of: drugs, weapons, gambling, pornography, adult
materials, material that incites violence, obscenity, racism, hatred, counterfeit
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to add categories of prohibited
transactions by such categories either to these Terms and Condition or by notifying
them to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Digitt+ Account is subject to load, payment, and withdrawal limits. You can
view your limits at any time in your profile on the Digitt+ Account. Before loading
any funds into your Digitt+ Account or availing any Payment Services, you must
ensure that you do not exceed the aforementioned limits.
- You agree that we rely on third party partner institutions, who may be regulated
entities, to provide the Payment Services.
- You agree and acknowledge that a contractual relationship exists between you and
such third-party partner institution. It is your responsibility to familiarize
yourself with the terms and conditions governing such features, conditions, limit,
charges arising from the same which can impact your use of the Payment Services
- The fees for the use of the services by you shall be as per the schedule of charges
(the “SOC”) available on the Website and the Digitt+ Application. By using the
services of the Digitt+ Application, you authorize the Digitt+ Application to debit
your Digitt+ Application with the fees and all applicable charges as per the SOC and
government levy or tax that is in force and applicable at the time of the
transaction, automatically whether or not communicated to you. Transfer fees will be
applicable as mentioned in SOC.
- In case the Digitt+ Application is unable to debit the fees for the services, it
reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Digitt+ Application, restrict
authorizations of future transactions and request you to promptly make the requisite
funds available in the Digitt+ Application. If sufficient funds are not available in
Digitt+ Application, then the Company may terminate the services of the Digitt+
Application until recovery of the said fees and/or other applicable charges. If
there are any fees and/or other applicable charges still unpaid by you after
termination, then you shall be liable for the full outstanding amount owed to the
Digitt+ Application and the Company reserves the right to recover any unpaid fees
and /or other applicable charges from your Digitt+ Application as soon as funds are
added to the Digitt+ Application by you.
Data and Information
- You accept that all the information provided by you can be stored for audit
purposes and could also be shared with the service providers / partner institutions
of the Digitt+ Application. You also accept that the device information for Digitt+
Application (i.e. IMEI number etc.) shall also be stored by the Digitt+ Application
and the Company for record purposes.
- You further authorize the Digitt+ Application and the Company to share the data
with its service providers for log management and marketing campaigns and the SBP
for audit purposes (if required). Digitt+ Application and the Company is hereby
further authorized to use your instructions, correspondences and any other data
provided as evidence in the relevant court of law in case of any dispute, fraud,
loss, liability or litigation.
- We own all the intellectual property in, and relating to, the Digitt+ Application
and the Website. You must not use our intellectual property as your own, except to
enjoy the Digitt+ Application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You
also must not reverse-engineer any part of the Digitt+ Application.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- In no case shall we be liable to you for any losses, costs, and damages attributable
to or arising out of:
- your failure to keep your Digitt+ Account password, PIN, or other personalised
security features of your Digitt+ Account safe in accordance with these Terms
- if you fail to notify us without undue delay of any loss / theft/unauthorised
use of your password, PIN or other event that could reasonably be expected to
have compromised the security of your Digitt+ Account after you have gained
knowledge of such event;
- if the Transaction was unauthorised but you have acted fraudulently or
compromised the security of your Digitt+ Account with intent or gross
- if you fail to dispute and bring the unauthorised or incorrectly executed
transaction to our attention within 10 (ten) years from the date of the
- issues relating to the delivery, quality, quantity or use of any products or
services offered, provided or sold by vendors/merchants on the Digitt+
Application, or any dispute between you and the merchant;
- any taxes, duties or other charges that arise from your use of the Digitt+
Account or the Payment Services; provided in these Terms and Conditions;
- any disruption or impairment of our services or for disruptions or impairments
of intermediary services on which we rely for the performance of our obligations
hereunder, including but not limited to any act or omission by any partner
institution, the trustee, affiliate or third-party agent or service provider;
- your failure to comply with your obligations and responsibilities under these
Terms and Conditions and, to the extent applicable, the policies of Digitt+
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, you are asked to check the transactions history
of your Digitt+ Account regularly and frequently, and to file a dispute in-app
and/or contact Helpline immediately in case you have any questions or concerns.
- In the case of any incorrect or misdirected payment, we shall take reasonable
measures to assist you with tracing and recovering such payments.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses including but not
limited to loss of profit, loss of business and loss of reputation. We shall not be
liable for any losses arising from our compliance with Applicable Laws.
Account and we do not make any statement, representation, warranty, or endorsement
in relation to the quality, safety or legality of any goods or services purchased or
availed through the Digitt+ Application.
- You agree to hold, defend, reimburse or compensate us and hold us and other
companies in our corporate group harmless from any claim, demand, expenses or costs
(including legal fees, fines or penalties) that we incur or suffer due to or arising
out of your or your agents’: (i) breach of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) breach
of Applicable Laws; (iii) violation of any of the policies; or (iv) infringement of
our intellectual property rights. This provision shall survive termination of the
relationship between you and us.
- We may terminate your Digitt+ Account by giving you 24 (twenty-four) hours prior
notice or on immediate basis as per the regulatory requirements. You may terminate
your Digitt+ Account at any time. Please note that Term 7 will apply to closure of
your Digitt+ Account.
- We may: (i) terminate; (ii) temporarily suspend; and/or (iii) temporarily limit the
functionality of, your Digitt+ Account, without notice, if:
- required by the order of a competent authority or in compliance with Applicable
Laws (including those pertaining to AML/CFT/KYC/CDD);
- you breach any condition of these Terms and Conditions;
- we reasonably suspect that an unauthorised or fraudulent use of your Digitt+
Account has occurred or that any of its security features have been compromised;
- you violate or we have reason to believe that you are in violation of
Applicable Laws; or
- we have reason to believe that you are in any way involved in any fraudulent
activity, money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activity.
Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
- 18.1 The Terms and Condition [policies] are subject to change and may be amended
unilaterally by us in particular in the event of changes in law, market practices
and market conditions. Any changes will be implemented with notification from us,
whereby will shall issue a notice to you of any proposed change and these changes
will be deemed to have been accepted and shall come into effect immediately upon
delivery of the notice to you.
- You agree and consent to the electronic receipt of all communications that we
provide in connection with the Digitt+ Application, your Digitt+ Account and the
Payment Services. We will provide communications to you by messaging function of the
Digitt+ Application and by emailing them to you at the primary email address listed
in your Digitt+ Account.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you log onto the Digitt+ Application
regularly and regularly review the Digitt+ Application and your primary email
address and open and review communications that we deliver to you through those
means. You are obligated to review your notices and activity, and to promptly report
any questions, apparent errors, or unauthorised transactions. Failure to contact us
in a timely manner may result in loss of funds or important rights.
- We may contact you from time to time to notify you of changes or information
regarding your Digitt+ Account. It is your responsibility to ensure you regularly
check the Digitt+ Application and that your contact information stored on your
profile in the Digitt+ Application is up to date. You may contact us in accordance
with these Terms and Conditions via any social media channel mentioned above.
- Any communication / information required from you under these Terms and Conditions
may be routed us through via the following means:
- Email to [email protected]
- Call our Helpline;
- Contact form available on the Website;
- Through the Digitt+ Application.
Complaints and Disputes
- Any complaints about us or the services provided by the Company via the Digitt+
Application should be addressed to us in the first instance by contacting the
Helpline. You should clearly indicate that you wish to make a complaint to or file a
dispute with us. This helps us to distinguish complaints and disputes from mere
queries. We send you a complaint or dispute filing acknowledgement within 48 hours
of receiving your complaint or dispute in accordance with our protocol to handle
such complains / disputes. You may access a copy of our protocol to handle such
complains / disputes at any time from the Digitt+ Account / Digitt+ Application or
by contacting the Helpline.
- Your Digitt+ Account is operated in Pakistan and these Terms and Conditions shall be
governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Islamic Republic of
Pakistan. Any dispute under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection
with your Digitt+ Account shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Lahore
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable
under Applicable Laws then such part shall be severed from the remainder of the
Terms and Conditions, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the
fullest extent permitted by Applicable Laws.
DIGITT+ DEBIT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DIGITT+ DEBIT CARDS. (the “Terms & Conditions”). BY
USING THE DIGITT+ DEBIT CARD(“The Card”), THE CUSTOMER (“You”) AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Debit Card Services are provided by Digitt Plus (“DIGITT+”):
- POS transactions
- Cash Withdrawal via ATMs
- You can use the DIGITT+ App (“App”) to access the funds available in your DIGITT+
- The Debit Card is dispatched to your mailing address through the app the card
issuance request has been made
- Monthly transaction limit (Individual Account): up to 50k for non-Biometrically
verified and up to 200k for Biometrically verified.
- The daily cash withdrawal Limit is PKR 10K: As defined by the State Bank of
- The limits are subject to be change as per SBP circulars, regulations, and
notifications issued by the State Bank of Pakistan from time to time.
DISPUTED TRANSACTIONS/ STOLEN CARDS
- In Case your Card is lost or stolen or the Card has been used without your
permission or your registered phone is lost or stolen You agree to:
- Freeze Card immediately by Calling on Help Line No. 042-111-344-488 or through
- For dispute/error resolution including but not limited to Electronic Fund Transfer
(EFT), the Cardholder shall immediately contact the Call Centre of DIGITT+ and
provide necessary information/detail as may be required by DIGITT+. In case the
Cardholder fails to provide the requisite information/detail or causes a delay in
submission thereof, DIGITT+ shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the
- Disputed transactions, and stolen cards if not declared within (7) days, DIGITT+
would not be responsible in that Case.
- DIGITT+ reserves the right to amend, add or modify the eligibility criteria as they
- For availing of debit card facilities all you need is a registered and activated
- DIGITT+ will send transaction alerts in real-time for all your transactions via SMS
and push notifications and will be visible on the App in statements and recent
- You will be informed of any change DIGITT+ makes via SMS, in-app notifications,
- DIGITT+ reserves the right to unilaterally add, modify, revise, vary, amend,
delete, withdraw or supplement, in whole or in part, any of the provisions
outlined in these Terms and Conditions including, without limitation, the terms
of payment, percentage rates, charges, and fees.
- Continued use of the Card will be considered acceptance of the change by You.
All information and undertakings furnished by You are correct and up to date.
- It will be your sole responsibility to safeguard your card number, expiry date, and
PIN. You abide to not under any circumstances:
- sharing any personal information to any third party, in response to a call that
claims to be from DIGITT+
- Entering the PIN code on any website, link received in an SMS or email, or on
any other medium which asks for any personal credentials.
- Any disclosure by You will be at your own risk.
- While using the ATM You will be responsible for making sure it is safe to enter your
PIN and check the ATM Machine properly to ensure there is no hidden cameras or
skimming device on the ATM Machine.
- On the slightest suspicion or knowledge that your PIN or other details or any part
of them, or any personal information referred to herein are known to someone else,
you will immediately change the PIN from App or as applicable by notifying DIGITT+
on Call Center No. 042-111-344-488.
- It is Your responsibility to communicate through via call any change in your address
to DIGITT+. No responsibility shall be accepted by DIGITT+ for the delay, or
non-delivery of communications sent by DIGITT+ to the customer at the address
provided by the customer.
- You must be the beneficial owner or trustee of the money you are intending to
transfer or in connection with your transaction through the App. We may request
documentary evidence to show ownership of the funds. You may not enter into
transactions on behalf of third parties through App.
RELEVANT TO DIGITT+
- DIGITT+ will NOT apply any hidden charges, all charges will be communicated to You.
- Schedule of charges (SOC) applicable are notified through SMS, website, or in-app
notifications from time to time.
- All Charges mentioned are subject to change, any such change will be promptly
communicated to you via SMS and in-app notification.
- You will have to acknowledge that you agree to pay the Charges, fees, Duties, and
other expenses (Collectively the Charges) as applicable according to the SOCs for
the issuance and usage of the Debit Card
You hereby authorize DIGITT+ to disclose information relating to your wallet account,
Card, your particulars, and financial affairs to any Merchant, bank, financial
institution, related or affiliated concerns, or any authority as we may (in DIGITT+’s
sole discretion) deem appropriate and/or if instructed by government
agencies/departments, regulatory body and court orders under the law. Additionally, you
consent to DIGITT+ disclosing information regarding your wallet account to any other
associated company of DIGITT+ for such purpose or purposes as we in our sole discretion
may require. You consent to and authorize DIGITT+ to obtain credit reports about your
business or financial affairs from NADRA, eCIB, SBP, Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), or
any other organization.
DISCLAIMERSMER AND INDEMNITIES
- DIGITT+ is not liable if, a merchant refuses your Card and/or does not complete your
transaction due to any technical & personal reasons on the Merchant side.
- DIGITT+ shall use all reasonable efforts to inform you, through the App, registered
mobile number, or another mode of communication of any planned downtime or emergency
maintenance before 3 days; however, we shall not be liable in the event of any
unplanned or emergency outages.
- DIGITT+ shall not be responsible for any loss caused by a failure in ATM, point of
sale, or other Transaction(s) due to any reason whatsoever including but not limited
to card capturing and/or blockage of the Card due to successive wrong entry of PIN
- DIGITT+ shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the quality, quantity, or
acceptability of any goods or services purchased using the Card or for any
additional amounts charged by a Merchant or beneficiary of a transaction. We shall
not be liable or responsible for any dispute(s) between You, any Merchant, and/or
beneficiary of a transaction.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold DIGITT+ and our affiliates, Partner,
officers, employees, successors, assigns, attorneys, and agents (each an
“Indemnified Party”) harmless from all losses, costs, claims, demands, expenses,
damages, penalties, and attorney fees suffered or incurred by any Indemnified Party
as a result of your violation of these Terms & Conditions and/or misrepresentations,
fraud, willful misconduct, actions, omissions or negligence by you.
- Use of your Card is entirely at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted under
applicable law, DIGITT+ disclaims all warranties (express or implied). DIGITT+ shall
not be liable for any error if any error results, whether directly or indirectly,
from DIGITT+’s reliance on the information (or modifications to information)
provided by You, Merchant, or anyone that we reasonably believe to be a beneficiary
or recipient of a transaction (each such error, a “Resulting Error”).
- DIGITT+ shall not be liable or responsible for any transaction, Wallet account, or
Card related issue(s) faced by you due to mobile network portability (the retention
of a mobile number when changing from one mobile network operator to another).
- DIGITT+ shall not be responsible or liable for (i) Resulting Errors or any
consequences or claims directly or indirectly arising from Resulting Errors; (ii)
any consequences or claims directly or indirectly resulting from your delay or
failure in providing us with information necessary for the provision of the services
through the Wallet Account; (iii) your violation of any applicable laws of the FBR,
SBP, National Accountability Bureau, tax authorities or any other government
organization; (iv) unauthorized third-party actions undertaken by you and any
transaction(s), consequence(s) or claim(s) arising therefrom; (v) your negligence;
(vi) Any claim(s) or portion(s) of any claims that could have reasonably been
avoided or mitigated by your reasonable efforts; and (vii) your failure to properly
follow our instructions concerning your Card
- DIGITT+ shall not be responsible if the debit card will be used in any illegal
- All Cards, PINs, notices, Statements of Account, demands, or any other
communications under these Terms and Conditions (herein DIGITT+ collectively called
"Communications") may be communicated through the App.
- DIGITT+ shall be entitled at its absolute discretion to rely and act on any,
requests or instructions which are or purported to be from You or given on your
behalf (whether or not they are genuine or given with your consent or authority).
- In case of a breach of these Terms and Conditions by You, DIGITT+ shall have the
right to block and/or cancel (terminate) the Card.
- DIGITT+ shall be entitled, with a seven (7) days prior notice, to demand the return
of the Card in case of, including but not limited to:
- Breach or violation of any of the Terms & Conditions;
- Abuse of the Card;
- Any other reasons which in DIGITT+’s absolute judgment would necessitate the
return of the Card; and/or
- In case of any change in local/international laws or any change in DIGITT+ or
State Bank’s policy that warrants demand the return of the Card from You.
- All cards remain the property of DIGITT+.
- You hereby waive all your rights to challenge a digitally generated record or
certification from our transaction log, records, or system with DIGITT+.
- DIGITT+ reserves the right to freeze/block your Card and/or suspend your wallet
account or any services due to any suspicion, unusual activity, or if required by
the Government. In such an event, DIGITT+ has the right to require any information
and documents from You and shall be permitted to investigate any Transaction
- DIGITT+ shall not be liable to You under these Terms and Conditions, for failure to
perform any of the obligations therewith, or for any loss or damage which may be
suffered by You due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of either Party that
disrupts the functionality of your Card or wallet account services (the “Force
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed by the laws of the
Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the
Courts of Lahore about all matters.
DIGITT+ reserves the right to change any of these Terms and Conditions including, without
limitation the terms of payment, percentage rates, and charges, and shall accordingly notify
You. Such change shall be effective from any date specified by DIGITT+
Schedule of Charges (Subject to change – please visit the
website for an updated version)
|Wallet unblock/ Upgrade Fees:
|In-App Biometric Verification Fees
|BVS via Third Party Agent
|BVS via Third Party Bank OTC
|BVS via Third Party ATM/CDM
|Issuance fees including delivery charges
|Rs. 1800 (Annually)
|As Per SOC Once Launched
|Re-issuance fees including delivery charges:
|As Per SOC Once Launched
|Wallet to Wallet
|Wallet to Bank Account
Free upto 25000
0.1% of the
Free upto 25000
0.1% of the
|Balance Inquiry on ATMs
|As per 1Link
|As per 1Link
|Pull Funds (VIA Gateway)
|Pay to CNIC
|Transfer Into Wallet
|2% + 11 PKR
|2% + 11 PKR
|All Bank's ATMs through Debit Card
|Free for 3 withdrawals/Month
Charges As per 1Link on 4th and onwards withdrawals
|Free for 3 withdrawals/Month
Charges As per 1Link on 4th and onwards withdrawals
|All Bank's ATMs through Debit Card with receipt
|As per 1 Link
|As per 1 Link
|Third Party Bank OTC
|Third Party Agent
|As Per Launch of Agent Network
|As Per Launch Agent Network